Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
What personal information do we gather about you?
- Your contact information includes your email, home address, ZIP or postal code, phone number and email. Such items are collected when you sign up for our contests or promotions or use our online appointment scheduling process.
- Your name, date of birth, insurance information, appointment date and time and family member information. Such items are collected when you use our online appointment scheduling process.
- Your public information, such as comments or reviews that you post on our site. We also collect requests or questions that you publicly post.
- Your demographic information, such as your postal code, preferences and interests.
- Other information, such as your location, your IP address, the browser/device/hardware you are using, your GPS location and what pages you visit on our site. Such items are collected when you visit our website, affiliated websites, or any other digital property associated with us.
Privacy of Collected Data
Information to opt out of Google Analytics
Information About Remarketing
What is the Google Display Network?
- run remarketing ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- create a remarketing list or ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited” by Google